I. Personal Information we may collect and process:
- Information relating to customers of LogiqueBrain, collected in the course of our business interactions;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Information that you provide to us, for example by filling in forms on our Website or reporting a problem with our site;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, certain information such as your IP address, demographics, your computers’ operating system, and browser type may be collected in order to provide better usability, troubleshooting, site maintenance, and to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently.
- When you register on our website or would like to comment on our content, we may require you to provide us with certain Personal Information such as your name, email address, designation, company, country and telephone number, for one or more of the following purposes: user ID creation, identifying you, contacting you and provide access to desirable content based on your preferences. While accessing certain sections of the LogiqueBrain website such as Careers you may also be required to provide additional Personal Information for LogiqueBrain to process the corresponding request.
II. Consequences of not providing Personal Information:
- If you choose not to provide your Personal Information that is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to provide the corresponding service.
III. Data recipients, transfer, and disclosure of Personal Information:
- LogiqueBrain does not share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission. LogiqueBrain will seek your consent prior to using or sharing Personal Information for any purpose beyond the requirement for which it was originally collected.
- When required, LogiqueBrain may disclose Personal Information to external law enforcement bodies or regulatory authorities, in order to comply with legal obligations.
You may choose to block cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser, to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website.
V. Access, correction, objection of your Personal Information:
- Depending on local law, you may access, update, or correct your Personal Information that we hold, including your profile and preferences. You may do so in the corresponding sections where such information was provided. If you have difficulty in updating or accessing your Personal Information as stated above, you may contact us - email@example.com.
VI. Data security
- LogiqueBrain adopts reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures that include administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Information.
VII. Social websites
- LogiqueBrain may provide links to third-party websites and services. However, LogiqueBrain is not responsible for the privacy statements, practices, or the contents of such third-party websites.
VIII. Data retention
- LogiqueBrain may retain your Personal Information as long as there is a business requirement, or if otherwise required under applicable laws.
IX. How to contact us
- If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices or this privacy statement, you may contact us at: Mobile- +91 9818255447 Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
X. Updates to this privacy statement
- LogiqueBrain may change the data privacy practices and update this privacy statement as and when the need arises, and the same will be made available on the website. But our commitment to protect the privacy of website users will continue to remain.